cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

What is the recommended tunnel mode for L2TPv3 combined with ipsec? No dynamic routing protocols and no gre used. Just static routing.tunnel mode or transport mode? and why? I've tried both ipsec and transport and both seem to work in my lab but mayb...

hmc250000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, Can anyone help me how can i separate upload/Download traffic using Border gateway Protocol (BGP). I've advertised 30.0.0.0/24 to R1 and 50.0.0.0/24 to R5. I want to separate each block to each upstream. how can i do this ?

RH Shakib by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPV6 can't ping

Working on my CCNA and studying IPV6.  In the attached file is the network I am working on.  I can not ping across router c, so A and B can't ping D or E, and vice versa.  This comes from Lammle's CCNA book page 574.  Any help would be greatly apprec...

Jun 22 05:14:05.548: %SYS-2-MALLOCFAIL: any idea about the cause of the problem ?Memory allocation of 276 bytes failed from 0x6074728C, alignment 32Pool: I/O Free: 7040 Cause: Memory fragmentationAlternate Pool: None Free: 0 Cause: No Alternate p...

mpabilona by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have 2 2951 routers with GLBP configured and we have glbp 30 weighting 50 configured on both as well as glbp 30 load-balancing weightedHowever, the load is not balanced 50/50, I can see it from the CPU usage. One is around 90, another is ar...

fgasimzade by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have attached topology screenshot for your clarification.  Here Switch 2 is normal  Customer and it's connected to Provider edge. Customer router not showing many routes (Loop back interface routes) when compare to R6 PE router. Below the configs p...

123.jpeg.jpg

Hello, I' ve 2 routers 4321 on 2 sites . I've insert in each routeur NIM-8 card for extend the port capacity. I've configured L2TPV3 and I would like to configure xconnect on switchport of the NIM-8 card. It's working between 2 routed ports ( Gi0/0/1...

sylvain49 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having 4431 Integrated Services Router and wanted to upgrade it with below details. Current version : isr4400-universalk9.16.06.06.SPA.bin / Everest-16.6.6Suggested Version : Fuji-16.9.4 Can I go for Fuji- 16.9.4 version from Everest -16.6.6 ver...

Hi All, i used to configure multirouting with no problem. Here i have to do it one more time and nothing works, i do not know why.Then i fall back to a very simple config : multicast routing between 2 routed interfaces on the same router -> same prob...

impi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community!I have two questions about my router Cisco 891fIs possible configure HSRP and NHRP on my router?if this is possible, What kind of license we need to do it?Thanks in advance for your responses