cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,   I’m facing all three fans in router (Model: 2851) are rotating in low in RPM, checked physically and came to know dust particles was surrounded over the fan.Hence planned to remove the fan from the device for cleaning (Since Router 2851 is ...

Hi, My cisco router sends a lot FAN messages, that its buffer gets full and i lose important messages.is there any way i can instruct router not to capture FAN related messages in buffer some how?Sep  1 16:24:19: %FAN-3-FAN_FAILED: Fan 2 had a rotati...

ahmad82pkn by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i got a cisco NCS540 and would need to import/export or do a "route leaking" between two VRFs.this is the config in an IOS-XE router:ip vrf SDWAN rd 65000:210 route-target export 65000:210 route-target import 65000:210 route-target import 65000:20...

Will route map override OSPF path selection I have a loop back on R4 with address 4.4.4.4 and another on R1 with 1.1.1.1The interface from R2 to R4 is fast ethernetI have configured the below command on all routers under ospfauto-cost reference-bandw...

grapevine_0-1724488806521.png
grapevine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am replacing Catalyst IOS switches with Nexus 9K switches. I am attempting to convert the IOS ospf configurations to NXOS ospf configurations (see configurations below). I can't quite figure out how to convert the redistribute static routes into os...

I am trying to form an EBGP adjaceny and they are not peering R6 and R8. Please adviseThey are directly connectedConfiguration below: R6#sh run | s bgprouter bgp 3no synchronizationbgp log-neighbor-changesneighbor 9.9.9.9 remote-as 89neighbor 9.9.9.9...

grapevine by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi gents  I've used CISCO2951/K9 router in hotel, and connect main internet to it and then share to admin area. However, time to time I faced issue in internet can't load any page. I checked router logs and found below  *Aug 18 08:23:34.414: %SYS-3-C...

I recently posted requesting help to be able to route to a camera without a gateway https://community.cisco.com/t5/routing/camera-without-a-gateway/m-p/5159505 and am now able to ping this camera across a different subnet.  The trouble I'm having now...

dbronco by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody I have a lab where some hosts are connected to the firewall that firewall is connected to a router i wanna ping the loobback interface on the router from hosts (ping from hosts to the loopback in the router) the idea of the lab is pin...

Hello, I have 4 Nexus switches. I want one pair to be the RP for 239.30.0.0/16 and the backup RP for 224.100.0.0/16, and the other pair to do exactly the opposite.This is the configuration I want to apply to the Nexus switches, with the same config b...

pzkqx6000 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card