cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! Easy vpn

Hi dear.I configured Easy Vpn on Cisco Router 2911 (this router is support Zone Base Firewall).i can connect.and client has ip adress from vpn-pool.but vpn client cannot connect local network. ping doesnt reach any host.pls help me !version 15.0servi...

Hello.I need to have a route-map that will advertise only a default route (0.0.0.0) and set MED to a neighbor.Is there an easy way to do this (combine both route maps into 1)These are my 2 route-maps: ! Under BGP areaneighbor 1.1.1.1 route-map route-...

James L by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up a 2nd VRF on a 4507.  When I go to do IP VRF<name> I get the error % Use 'vrf definition <name>' command.  I went into vrf definition <name> and set up a RD, but then I am still unable to use the ip vrf command. I also cannot fi...

Ninjabean by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Router R5 who is connected to a Layer2 Switch. Over this Layer2 Switch R5 builds neighborships to two other OSPF-enabled Router; R1 and R2. So R5 has two OSPF neighbors behind the same interface: R5#sh ip ospf neighborNeighbor ID Pri State ...

We are getting a new link from our ISP to our core router, which uses VRF -  the current VRF config is: Connectivity goes from the LAN, to the 6500, to the firewall, back to the 6500, and then out the VRF "Internet" table to the ISP next hop. 6500VRF...

Ninjabean by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PPPoE server on the router. The PPPoE client (adsl-modem in my case) recive an IP-address (real IP assigned by ISP) from the Radius server. The Client works well, the laptop attached to the adsl-modem have an access to the Internet. But I ca...

We have to replace one of EoL router. That router has VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 card and serial link ( E1 and ppp encapsulation ) . We have bought new ISR 4331 router to replace this router. Does the Gigabit ethernet port on this router can be used for WAN co...

Resolved! VLSM - Calculation

Hi Team,           Is It Possible to divide vlsm small block size to big block size ?I am trying to break my major network 192.168.128.0/20 in to 13 subnets as  follows,192.168.128.0/20 first block i need - 6 host second block - 6 hostThird Block - 1...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a cisco AS5300 RAS for dial-in and i am planing to connect the E1 line to something that takes the E1 signal and interfaces it to FXO, which connects to my PABX and to my client. my question is is what cards are required on the 2600xm to achei...

ali6359 by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear my friends,            Thanks advance. I need assistance to get the SFP for the Cisco SG350-28 SFP.Which one is support.           GLC-SX-MMD - This is available near by me.           MGBSX1

Sadam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have direct layer 3 ospf links between 2 cores switches. We also have a trunk running between these switches.  I setup SVI's  and ospf is 2way between SVI's. I tried to shut the layer 3 interface but ospf on SVI did not get out of 2way.

raj-toor by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently configured an ISR 4321 to act as a PPPoE server.  I have moved the configuration wholesale over from my old 1941 router.  Clients now are able to authenticate and get a PPPoE address, but are unable to reach the gateway, or indeed, an...

netopia by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,           I need Cisco 550 and Cisco 350 switches Latest IOS images        can u share me the latest image to upgrade on my switches.I Need Latest IOS images to upgrade on switches Kindly share it to me  Thanks in Advance,Yasmeen Shaul Hamee...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! interVRF multicast

Hi Gurusi'm looking for the solution to enable multicast any-source in multiVRF hierarchical campus deployment. Deployment has multiple distribution switches where both recievers & senders live (simplified diagram attached). After some learning i can...