cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I have a situation that I need to solve.I have a P2P connection from city 1 to city 2, from city 1 to city 3, and from city 1 to city 2.Currently, the P2P from City 2 and City 3 is live, and the P2P from City 1 to City 3 is on standby. I ...

12.png
savvas.ap by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey allI'm working on a project involving VXLAN and multiple VRF's. I have a good handle on VXLAN and have done topologies for it before, but I've tried my hand at using more than 1 VRF on a VXLAN enabled 9k and I'm struggling to get the routing to w...

Ryeloc by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to work on a configuration that is giving me some issue.  Currently have CUCM running at site 1 w/ a local paging server.  There are phones on multiple subnets at site 1.  Site 1 has a Nexus 7K as the gateway for all devices, w/ sparse-mode co...

I am new to Cisco and I am teaching computer network at secondary school.Students networks contains a router, switch, Windows server, windows client, AP and network printer.Earlier I used TP-link Omada ruter. It was almost plug an play. Plugged the n...

magner by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to send multicast streams from our production environment to another company site with two ASR902 with RSP2-64 processor.Both routers are configured with IP pim sparse-mode with the closest multicast router to sources as the RP, OSPF as ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card