cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I currently have a MPLS network connected to a layer 3 switch and then a point to point also connected to that layer 3 switch.  I would like to use the point to point since it is faster and have the MPLS for backup.   This site is not a hub site, the...

unfortunately due to the fact that 2911 are no longer available to purchase, I am trying to see if I can use digital 2911 router and 2911 analog routerdd FXO card for 4 analog port (vic2-4fxo) ? for the BVoip stores we used to order regular 2911 rout...

svadmin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA routing

how do i create static route for my inside interface (192.168.9.0/24) and my ouside interface (94.80.123.63)?

Hi All,  I copied the config of an Old switch to configure a new switch but when I login through https:// IP into the new switch, its showing the old location, check the screenshot attached, Is there any command to add the new location of the switch....

Visauk47 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a C6816-X-LE running the latest IOS 15.5(1)SY4. Here is my PBR configinterface te1/1 ip policy route-map PROV_USSATS ! ip access-list extended PROV_USSATS deny ip any 172.16.0.0 0.0.255.255 deny ip any 172.19.0.0 0.0.255.255 deny ip ...

Difan Zhao by Level 5
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have implemented DMVPN with Per-tunnel QoS. It works fine from Hub to Spoke, but I am confused with per-tunnel QoS between spoke sites. The Cisco documentation that I found is not clear/does not dwell into much details when it comes to spoke-t...

LaurentV by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have some annoying problem with NAT.So the thing is: I have a public IP range (69.168.66.128/25) assigned to some clients in building. Than I have a private network (172.16.0.0) and in this network I have a web server. This server supposed  ...

Hello Experts, I am facing issue with routing , specially with route-maps.Background:I have two ACLs , one for SAP and other for Rest traffic. SAP traffic must pass via MPLS and rest via Normal forwarding over internet VPN. Issue: Once the internet l...

Hello all Below statement found in cisco website, saying only non-fragment & initial Fragment packets contain Layer 4 header, and non-initial fragments do not contain.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/generic-routing-encapsulation-gre/801...

IP Frag.JPG