cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello team,I have an issue trying to optimize, if possible.I have a critical service which I need to improve.This is the scenario. I have a subnet which I receive from an iBGP neighbor.It is a public ip address I can reach from a private circuit from...

I am currently using NCS5500 for core routing. I want to redirect some type of traffic to a directly connected IP. How can i achieve it?I tried using access-list but it is not working. 

What is the correct syntax to identify a default route with an ACL?  FYI, I'm putting together an EIGRP offset list and it seems that only ACLs are permitted to identify routes.  

davinci by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Web Admin Disabled

Hi, I have an RV340 whose Web Login is disabled due to too many login attempts. I've waited a few days and even rebooted the router, but I can't get in as it says "Web Login Disabled". Is there any way to re-enable web login without having to reset t...

andyko by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It seems I have to paths to a network, also physically have two paths, but only one is getting into the route table?  CORE-9500-01#show ip bgp 10.20.41.0BGP routing table entry for 10.20.41.0/24, version 13Paths: (2 available, best #2, table default...

Drawing1.jpg

HI all, So, I am configuring a failover DMVPN with IPSec. Everything works fine. However when I go to configure the ipsec profile for the second tunnel on the branch (Spoke router), I get the error below: "Branch1(config-if)#tunnel protection ipsec p...

Have a full mesh layer 2 VPLS thorugh a carrier. All remote sites have a connection back to each of our datacenter. For troubleshooting purposes, i need to tear down neighbor relationship to our primary datacenter from 1 of our sites. Each remote sit...

hy3rid by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes