cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Comunidade, saudações! Para a comunicação entre todos os hosts em uma mesma rede, utilizamos endereço Broadcast da rede. Mas referente ao endereço Multicast 239.255.0.1, ele serviria para a mesma finalidade? Alguém poderia explicar quando utilizar um...

Newbie Question Here.  Does anyone have any config examples on how to set up alerting for T1 controllers?  In our environment we were experiencing some call delivery issues.  Upon further investigation on one of our routers we have a crap load of Lin...

Hello,   I have a 1GB connection from my DMZ network to the internet.  It travels from the 1GB cisco switch to the 1GB Cisco 4431 router and then into the internet connection.  I have this on 2 different sites.  One of my sites is ok and i can get do...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco 3800 series router it needs user name and password to access through terminal I don't have the user name and password please help me to reset the password.Terminal screen shot is attached here you can see that.

Hello everyone.I have an ISR 4321 router and from what I analyzed it is without IOS and the screen print system is in ROMMON mode.I would like to know what is the recommended method for transferring an IOS, since by TFTP (after configuring IP, Gatewa...

tela.png
E.Zilio by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following PPPoE configuration on a router: aaa new-model ! aaa authentication ppp default group radius aaa authentication dot1x default group radius aaa authorization network default group radius aaa accounting delay-start aaa accounting ...

Lionel271 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've installed c5921 on a small Intel atom based device.  I've configured the router with two DHCP service ports.  I plugged a Linux server into one, and a laptop into the other.  Running ethtool on both ports shows the negotiated speed of "100...

jbize by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! static routing

how can i configure the network so that left hand side network can access to web server and able to ping the right hand side network, and network right hand side network only can access to the web server but not able to ping left hand side network

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card