cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Afternoon! Can somebody please help me change the gateway for AnyConnect, I have setup AnyConnect on a ASA5506-X I am able to connect to the FirewallMy Firewall Assigns to me the IP Address of: IP Address: 192.168.208.156Subnet Mask: 255.255.255...

Hello all, We have a site2site vpn tunnel between 2 asa's policy-based that is working and we want to migrate to route-based vpn.We are trying first to get this tunnel up so we can make static routes to the LAN behind. But somehow the tunnel is still...

hi i am facing below issue on my wan tinterface and due to iput queue is fully utiliezed i facing hight cpu utilization in ip iput cpu,attaching output for below commands Show techShow loggingshow interfaces switching show ip interface show int stats...

AHMADJ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are switching to template configuration but have run into an issue.Sample template on IOS XE 03.16.09:router bgp 1 template peer-policy ROUTE-REFLECTOR remote-as 1 allowas-in 2 send-community both After setting up each neighbor (about 80 neighbors...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, please help me  to create a python script which create ssh login in network devices using inbuilt module of python. There are restriction we can not install modules like netmiko, paramiko, pexcept, pssh etc. tried hard with subprocess but...

Hello All,Actually i have two internet connection for my office clients. 1- For all/common and working purpose with 12 Mbps connection.2- Dedicated for Meetings only (15 Mbps Volume based).Actually my Dedicated meeting link is in use because is just ...

yurs by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm having really frustrating issues with a C881-4G router and its data connection. I have the same router setup and working so I know my config is right but for some reason this router will not stay connected. I keep getting the following er...

Dear Community,We are using the Cisco Cloud Services Router (CSR) 1000V - AX Pkg. Max Performance in our AWS environment.Actually we deployed the EC2 type c4.2xlarge. Do we have to consider the following limits for the throughput even if we don’t use...

I have 12 Mbps internet connection in my Office. ISP is connected through my Cisco Router 2911. I have check my client internet usage They are not using more than 8 Mbps but still internet speed is slow. When i check the router WAN interface which gi...

yurs by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello my friends I am pretty new to 4G card connection, recently we get a module NIM-4G-LTE-GA, put a sim card and google some basic setup from internet/cisco, and it works, we even made that works with the TCL script with SMS  control too. after the...

perkin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends!This is my first professional job to handle my company data center. Now they require Security for their data center. There is no any firewall implement yet. I have Cisco firewall 5505 want to configure as transparent. I don't know much ...

yurs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PC#3 at WANsite#2 is sending gobs of data to PCs 1 & 2 at WANsite#1, but the router interface at WANsite#3 also sees this conversation (NetFLOW) even though it is on a completely unrelated leg of the network.  I am attaching a diagram showing how the...

July 5th - MYSTERY.jpg
tim.smith by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Site to site VPN

Hi All, What command is used to check the crypto map running for the tunnel? Suppose if the client says the crypto map 50, then which is the best way to view the crypto map? Sh crypto isakmp sa- I am getting the src and dstn peer IP.Sh crypto ipsec s...

Hi, I've requested static public ip range from my ISP and was given a different block from my existing WAN ip. Current existing WAN IP: 1.1.1.0/30 ISP end: 1.1.1.1 My end: 1.1.1.2   The new public range is 2.2.2.0/29 and need to use the gateway of 1....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card