cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am doing an exercise in packet tracer where I configure Inter-VLAN routing for a router and stick topology. Everything seems to be configured. However, the link between two of my switches is consistently down, and I have no idea why.  Why is this h...

TheFox by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Freinds Kindly see Attachment which debug shall i use to verify the Prefix with community 10:10 has been dropped on cisco IOS XR and XE !***Color loopback prefix in BGP with MSE and IGW Communities*** network 100.111.15.1/32 route-policy MSE_IGW_C...

Hello Ciscos !!I have a Routing question that I need to answer it  quickly if I have this topology how can making router 0 switching between two links every 10 minutes,, the direct link is administratively down and another link is up for 10 minutes ....

Screenshot (64).png

Hi all, I have three Cisco 2801 routers which I purchased second hand for doing labs for my certifications. Now my R1 will allow SSH connection, but my other two will not. I have tried troubleshooting as far as I can, but I cannot find the issue. All...

Hello I'm learning frame-relay, Inverse ARP is not working in p2p subinterface, then I tried to configure static mapping which also not able to do. I have attached output below can anyone explain me   interface Serial6/7no ip addressencapsulation fra...

FR.PNG

Hi Freinds according the below config , which command let me catch the operation of tag 1000 on IOS XR router isis core-agg interface Loopback0 passive point-to-point address-family ipv4 unicast tag 1000

HI,  is there any problem with the performance of any traffic if i will manipulate the download and upload traffic in a different path .??I want that source 1.1.1.0/24 should go via ISP and come through via ISP -2 . Outgoing and incoming will be diff...

Hello,  I have recently tried to set my Cisco UC520 router up so I will be able to reach CCA with a username, password and a IP address.   I followed these steps: https://community.cisco.com/t5/voice-systems/how-do-i-reset-a-uc520-so-that-it-is-ready...

yarusemi1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,we are MPLS provider I have a weird issue, I have three client sites connected in an MPLS.  we have configured EIGRP for them.  all sites are exiting through one main site from Firewall and everything works well. The issue is here site 1 h...

Hi, Could you please share difference b/w local-pref inbound and AS-path prepend inbound. In which scenarion these two can be used.Also if we applying AS-path prepend inboud on my router so would ASN be of ISP or my side ASN to lengthen path.

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I am new to Cisco routers and i was trying to configure PBR in Cisco router. I was facing problem in forwarding HTTP Traffic to the cache_server. Please help me to find the rules to forward the HTTP traffic. Thanks,Tamil

stamil by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card