Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! routing two LANs

Hi everyone, I can't seem to send packets across my network. I have WAN set up and traffic within each LAN works but can't seem to send anything across the routers. I have configured static routing and have sub interfaces set up to handle the vlans.....

This is my current setup where i have 40Gbps links between all 4 switches running OSPF using L3 links between them but now i want to double my bandwidth between switches so i am planning to add (dotted links) L3 links and let OSPF load-balance traffi...

I have a small network 192.168.1.0 which also has internet, we have L2 switch and all users are in VLAN1. I would like to block internet for all the network except 20 users, starting from 192.168.1.1 -- 192.168.1.20 to achieve thisfirst I have bind a...

Hi all,Overe the past week or so I have been building a network. The network represents two buildings with a number of different departments. Each department has its own VLAN and there are two routers to join the two buildings. I had the whole networ...

Hi all,This is my first post here...Wanted to confirm something, with the following scenario:Two routes are being advertised to a BGP neighbor, one is a more specific (/32) and another a /28.  The design is advertising the /32 with two as path prepen...

TK19 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys I've been asked to put in a transparent proxy to web filter certain vlans. Im trying to set my vlans to use different static routes. If I set my global static route to the below everything works fine. If I set per vlan im not able to ping out...

image.png image.png
Dav1787 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyoneHow to realize this scheme on the attached image?We have to arrange an ISP1 check and, if it is alive, walk through it, and if it is “dead”, then switch to the ISP2 backup provider.Can I configure HSRP/VRRP in this situation? Or only IP...

incognito by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AnyConnect is working fine for remote colleagues but I can't lock down the connections with vpn-filter.  I've put in an ACL on outside-in but I can't do that when I replace the main firewall.  The full ASA 5520 configuration is attached.  Here is the...

AnyConnect_tomasa_200_cropped.png

I have 2 routers with each connected to a different ISP. Between my two local routers is ibgp. I went ahead and enabled "synchronization" because before I enabled that each router was advertising the adjacent routers /24 to the local ebgp peer via th...

Dear Team, I have given the CCNP Route (300-101) exam, I have got the score report and I have passed in it. I wanted to know that if Cisco would provide with any certificate document for it.  RegardsAnkit Kumar Singh+91-7903163128

Hi, I have a Cisco 2911 connected using 4G LTE for internet. I was jumping with joy as I successfully managed to achieve internet connection on the router, but then quickly realised that my clients aren't getting internet.I figured this was an easy t...

mpalmer22 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes