cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All, As per below logs there are no Routing bit sets in Type 5 LSA but one best route installed in routing table.I want to know that the routing bit is optional to mention in LSA or is there any special condition to have it.else how could it can b...

Hi, I am relatively new to the Cisco world and have been tasked with setting up a BT MPLS network! Yipee! I am in a position where I have the head office router configured, and a branch router able to ping our head office resources through our Watchg...

Hi, Users in our network are experiencing slow download speed from www.gear.ford.com. When they try to connect from other they are getting full speed but inside of network they are having this issue. For other applications and websites speed is fine....

Hi Have a basic Doubtwhat is the minimum packet size to transmit ?I have studied that its 64 bytes , but some websites says 68 , is it true ?also i found the packet size below that value , which is  44 bytes for the EIGRP packet (I did this test in s...

Less size 44.PNG

Hello Support,i intend to purchase a cisco ehwic 3g hspa +7 interface card for back up internet connection. This card does not have a lan port. The 3G provider has agreed to assign a public ip to this sim. How do i make a host sitting behind the rout...

collinks2 by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  all Can anyone help to understand below error ?""R3(config-router)#var 128R3(config-router)#*Mar 30 20:40:52.723: %COMMON_FIB-4-UNEQUAL: Ratio of unequal path weightings (1 60) prevents oce IP adj out of Serial6/0 from being used. "" Please re...

sivam siva by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts We are a group of students who are setting up a small network and we are slowly losing it.We aren't the best at networking, but we have been trying for a good number of days to make this setup work.The problem is that when we are pingin...

DanielDK by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, Presently we have 2 ISP configured on a router with bgp and failover. Now, we plan to add another ISP on a new router with bgp configured. I need help on how to do this since my ASN can only be on a router at once. Also, we need to introduc...

Lajuwo by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes