cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having a problem in configuring OSPF on router R5. I am using Router-PT-Empty. I have attached my file. Kindly please take a look. The problem is that I am unable to ping the PCs attached on R5 from any other routers. While other routers are pin...

Good evening all, I recently set up a lab in GNS3 and have managed to use NAT to translate my 10.0.0.0 /16 network to my dynamically assigned IP address. I then wanted to replicate this in real life with my home lab. I'm not having much luck with it ...

ARPhillips by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GLC

Hi Team, I need to Know if exist a GLC 1Gbps for 150 km or more away. I hope someone can share information about it. Best regards.

Isaías by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a scenario where our office has been assigned 6 public IPs (below are hypothetical IPs) 95.175.10.20/21 block from ISP. 1st IP:    95.175.10.17Last IP:  95.175.10.22 Hardware:Cisco router: 4300Cisco Switch: 2960 PoE           My router...

C K by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I enable aaa on my ISR 4331, and got locked out of ssl. login local was removed from line vty 0 4, and won't allow me to put it back. I found a command, aaa authentication login default local; line vty 04; login authentication default, but those ...

ktravis02 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys! Please, I need help with one issue that I'm facing. I have 02 sites (A and B) connected by MPLS, both sites have internet circuit, but after internet circuit of site B goes down, the default route was changed to use the internet from site...

We have EBGP neighbour with ISP. When I run below command show ip bgp neighbors 72.29.x.xpaths advertised-routes received-routes% Inbound soft reconfiguration not enabled on 72.29x.x it does not show any routes learned from the nei? does it mean that...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i am trying to find a list of IP adress, which are responsibility to High performance on network infrastructure ( router). I would like to know f.e. top 5 high performacing Ip adress on the router.  T.y. for your answers.

Hi everyone At the moment we have performance problems with our IPsec(dynamic crypto map). The IPsec terminate on our ASR 1001-X. During our research we noticed a limitation for IPSec tunnels (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers...

kevin_1234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes