cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

helloip access-list ext SOMETHINGSpermit ip 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255   255.255.255.0  0.0.0.255permit ip 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255   host 255.255.255.252 i know the result because i tested but i can not realize that bold line why 255.255.255.0 0.0.0.255( i know i...

hellowhen we are configuring :router bgp XXXXbgp log-neighbor-changesnetwork <ip> mask <mask>neighbor <ip> remote-as <AS>!ip route 70.36.0.0 255.255.240.0 Null0that static route means when ever matches  Drop the packets ....does it correct ? it means...

I have a tricky problem, hopefully someone can shed some light on it.We routed our internal network traffic from one of our main layer 3 switches, to a new firewall, instead of the one it was using for a long time. All I did on the L3 switch was remo...

I have issue with Cat9k smart license. The switches was successfully registered  to CSSM. After reload the license information dissapeared and the switches run again in evaluation mode.     Smart Licensing Status ====================== Smart Licensi...

The following is the command I attempt and the results. Any idea why it won't write?  microgrid#cellular 0 lte profile create 3 ne01.VZWSTATICAccess Point Name (APN) = vzwinternetUsername =Password =Authentication = NONE  Profile 3 already exists wit...

jwelch1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have on-prem Cisco ASA and in AWS 2x Cisco VSRs. I'm trying to set up a VPN tunnel between those devices. Some requirements:IP addresses between tunnels must be via DHCP (i.e. I don't want to specify the IP addresses... it should pick up automatica...

mthomaz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why I get overlap when I add router and on one port I add 10.0.0.10 with subnet mask 255.0.0.0 overlaps with the other port that have on it  10.1.0.11 255.255.0.0 even it is 16 bit subnet mask and that 8 ? The second question is how I can ping on thi...

rip.png

Hello, I need to know port 3260 is blocked on my router. I know I can allow it through an acl, but I do not know how to do it or how to know if it is not necessary because it is not blocked, I need to unblock it to use the iSCSI protocol in one of my...

I have a scenario where I am trying to provide DHCP locally at a remote site in a WLC FlexConnect Local Switching Scenario. I would like a router subinterface that is connected via a trunk to an access switch where a Cisco AP is connected via a trunk...

HelloIm solving some task from subnetting.I got address and mask of S1 network and R3 routing table.I counted everything for S1 network and got stucked.What will be the address and mask of S2 ?.I assumed 192.168.128.40 (broadcast of P3 + 1),but im no...

network2.png
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card