cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Genius,       Can we use AC and DC power module in the same chassis. i want to both in the mixed form. cisco recommended, don't use the both the power module in same chassis. here i want to know why we are advised to do not use both power module. ...

jigojar by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CISCO2921

I purchase a CISCO292 on ebay for a home and Ham Radio project. I cant find any software that I can download. All I need is a IOS that I can run 2 IP's is regular internet  use, the other is running a HAM Radio IP which is from the AMPRNet, these  IP...

dpechon by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,  I am attempting to configure my 2821 router as a terminal server. Below is what I see when I look at the router.  !interface Async0/3/0no ip addressencapsulation slip!interface Async0/3/1no ip addressencapsulation slip!interface Asy...

I have multiple Nexus 7009 chassis. I am utilizing HSRP for the VLAN in question.  When I apply the same ACL on the VLAN interface on the 2 routers, the traffic I expect to get permitted is not. However, when I log the entry I see the cache fill as e...

Himhave25 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, I am kind of confuse or may not understanding it 100 %. I know what is multicasting and why we need that.  But confuse bw the difference among sparse, dense and sparse-dense mode. Also explain some scenario when we need one of the mode an...

ITexpert by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning everyone,   I need your expertise - I create a new industrial network for our customer. We need a router with VPN feature ( router <--> client computer ) and DHCP Server. This router manages 3 differentes IP ranges (machines networks) an...

J0hannesR by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe have a MPLS network with a full mesh of gre tunnels.there are many spoke sites, with a main HQ.When we apply QOS to this WAN, what is the best way to ensure each tunnel gets the right qos treatment? Do you put bandwidth statement on the phys...

Resolved! Configuring BGP

Hi, We have two ISP links which are connected to a router then connects to a firewall. As shown in the below picture and we want to configure failover using BGP with the two ISP links. What configuration we need.    

Untitled.png

Hi all,Site A and Site B are connected with 2 links (1G and 100Mbps) and configured using OSPFv2.Site A and Site B equipment are from different vendors (SiteA is Cisco, SiteB side is non-Cisco) and we are worried that in the event of firmware upgrade...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes