SD-WAN and Cloud Networking

Join this community to interact with your peers and Cisco about SD-WAN and all things related to security, cloud networking and designing your WAN for optimizing SaaS performance and connecting to IaaS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a WAN network running obsolete Cisco routers, the WAN links uses E1 cards for SDH and also serial interfaces.I have a plan to replace all the routers with latest models, but prior to that I need to test the routers in a simulated WAN environme...

avilt by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to pass the below user data in openstack heat file while vedge deployment, but its not working. Can you please help me on the same or document for refrence:-site-id 2admin-tech-on-failureno route-consistency-checksp-organization-name E...

Good morning, I am currently in the process of upgrading a device from IOS -XE SDWAN software version 16.12.1b.0.4 to 16.12.3.  I dropped my file isr4300-ucmk9.16.12.3.SPA.bin in the bootflash: directory. Then I try command request platform software ...

HelloI want to install sdwan image to CISCO ISR 4300when I input this command#request platform software sdwan software install bootflash:isr4300-universalk9.17.02.01r.SPA.bin However following error is occur continuously.  *Apr 24 19:54:34.124: %IOSX...

캡처.PNG

Team, I'm using a Centralize Data Plane policy in order to take advantage of DPI based QOS classification  on the vEdge/cEdge . Ex : from-vsmart data-policy cEDGE_DATA_PLANEdirection allvpn-list vpn1sequence 1000matchapp-list cedge_voip-telephony_bus...