Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I have come unstuck trying to remove some configuration from the switch-profile I have setup on a pair of Nexus 5548P switches.  I am trying to remove a pair of interfaces from the profile so that I can use them individually for something else....

support by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running Qemu based VMs on top of debian,In my enviornment the data center gave us two vlans on one NIC, As I build VMs' NIC on top of a bridge which is build on top of vlans, when vlans become two the network connectivity of VMs is lost, but with...

golestani by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I need to update a server from DCNM v5.1.3u to v5.2.1. Is what to uninstall the old version, or you simply do an update?My problem is that when you uninstall, you lose the database and must be re-discovery of all equipment.Thanks

Hi,For testing purpose, I configured a QoS policy with MAC ACL to match the traffic, but for some reason the traffic couldn't get matched correctly. For example, I initiated an FTP session, but no packet got matched so that the QoS policy was not abl...

alhu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recentely ran into a limit on number of links allowed for devices connected to nexus 2k. Currently there is only support for (1) 1GB link to Each of the 2 Nexus 2k. See Below.The question i have is if this is a hardware limitation or a software li...

daveo by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes