Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

The configuration we have is: AS400 - R1 - DS1 - R2 - Ethernet. There a second remote LAN is connected to R2, again via a DS1. Rather than bridging the networks to transport DLC and NetBios, how can I use DLSw to encapsulate the non-routeable proto...

I´ve got the errormessage Se1/0:30 MCB: Callback not authorized for this user malsol,But the User have the rights, defined in the AD Usermanagement.Who can help and can give me a short overview about the necessary configuration, or send me a link for...

malsol by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured CBWFQ for DLSW traffic on int s3/0.1, but the interface still shows "Queueing strategy: fifo", any ideas?interface Serial3/0 no ip address encapsulation frame-relay no fair-queueframe-relay traffic-shaping !interface Serial3/0.1 poi...

adalili11 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, there.CIP module in cisco 7500 router is being used for SNA-to-TCP/IP at our customer site. They want to implement Ciscoworks to manage SNA sessions.They want to obtain the following informations.1. LU and IP addresses of connected terminals(TCP/...

skytosky by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm analyzing a DLCTRACE in a SNASW (EE on uplinks and DLSw for downstream PUs) environment. I see several entries labeled as SEND_MU frame but I cannot understand its format and meaning.Here follows an example:379397 IT0M In sz:68 SEND_MU ...

mferrando by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble trying to configure cisco 2612 router to connect SNA server to datacenter host. please refer to connectivity below.SNA server--eth----router--t/r--control unit--modem-SDLC---modem---FEP the controller unit has token ring card insta...

aborres by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Currently we have a mainframe IBM, we prefer to use network IP. i want to inter-connect the network Token Ring of IBM to the remainder of the network and allowing the end-users to use their Windows station to connect to the mainframe by using...

Hi. allI have several routers with dlsw feature.Routers works properly yesterday but not today.Someone complained to me why sna communication be delayed today?So i tried to check such as dlsw peer, circuit.i found instatble of the Circuit.circuit's u...

In our organization, We have two 7206 Escon connected routers via CPA to our existing os390 machines. Over these connections we are running CSNA, DLSW+and some TN3270 sessions. However, we are beside replacing these os390 machines with the new IBM VM...