Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

My task is to manage Cisco 2948G switch using NMS.I am supposed to use CISCO-STACK-MIB.I just need the following hierarchy info of Cisco 2948g switch.Please tell me the number of components in eachChassis |-->Slot |-->Module |-->Po...

arunelr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Cisco support DLSw local and remote on the same router ?Following is the sample scenario:AS/400-LAN--R1(with S0)---IP coud---R2--Serial--5494R1 should establish DLSw peer with R2.R1 should also establish local DLSw session with its S0 (SDLC) lin...

We have NCR 9800 mainframes, which are currently connected over a leased line...talking NCR proprietary protocol.We have a requirement now, to connect them over IP.I would like to know if the mainframe box supports any network controller cards to sup...

In my environment I have a thousand of remote DLSw+ peers configured with circuit-count and costs. In a datacenter I have 8 routers to terminate DLSw+ connections. Working only with DLSw+ all remote peers establish the circuits in a balanced mode bet...

Here are my queries - 1.Could the tunneling protocols...DLSw, STUN , BSTUNbe used to tunnel just any protocol, or is it specific to IBM SNA , NetBIOS? we are interested in connecting NCR mainframe systems over IP.These NCR systems talk NCR proprietar...

I just install a network based on layers of access (to WAN), DLSw and CSNA. When we start the tests some remote devices start a DLSw circtuits and SNA traffic with no problems, but other devices (SDLC) on remote sites start a DLSw traffic but can't s...

Hello, Main Office(MO) has cisco3660 and PIX515, Remote Office(RO)has either pix or a cisco router to connect to MO via VPN. We want to build an identical datacenter which is connected to MO with direct line(100mb). Data replication is not a proble, ...

HiI have a 7505 with two CIP cards in and a 4port token ring card (amongst other things). The 7505 will have 2 escon connections to the mainframe. I wish to implement CLAW load balancing across the 2 CIP cards, although the clients will use one IP ad...