Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,I've been trying to setup Secure Syslog for hours, but I can't get it to work. I tried following the NX-OS System Management Configuration Guide, but it doesn't go really in depth on the topic. This is what I did:conf tlogging server I...

I configured everything thoroughly well and i can the ping the server as well but i can't reach the addresses which are configured in DNS Server,i get an error that Host Name Unresolved,let me attach the .pkt file.Thanks in advance.(I couldn't add th...

Onrcan91 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I have an issue occurred when hard disk on a UCS server  is damaged,  every-time I logged in to CPAM server administration Utility, it stack  in event setting, I tried to change the pruning settings, but always showing the message: Error wh...

Hi Is there way to check nexus switching mode before restarting switch. I have to find out whether it is under cut through or store and forward mode . Is there any command to check ?

nasirbh78 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I tried to look for the Heat Dissipation of some device in order to calculate the HVAC system of my company's computer. Particularly, I need that info for BE7000M  and Catalyst 3650 48. Please help. I tried to look up but it's not even in the dat...

Danny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm  configurating  a UCS C22 M3 but this did not recognize the storage. Now install the Cisco configuration Utility but the issues is the sameThe interface CIMC on the tab Storage  displays the next messagestorage controller are not present, You ...

JRGC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! We have:- servers UCSX-210C-M6- chassis UCSX-9508- fabric UCS-FI-6454We plan to deploy a cluster based on vSphere. What are the best practices network configuration for this type of equipment? Below is an example1 variantExample, for Management c...

1 variant.png 2 variant.png
Anton88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set dns server and it seems the pc connected to that dns cannot use dns server because of the setting of vlan.can Someone please check how to connect dns server with pc1.b314.IT to CUR_DNS?

OPEN by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have configured my server in packet tracer and its DNS settings too. But when i try to access it from Laptop with //www.iot.com which i set in DNS settings of server, it shows Host name unresolved error, however when i put the IP address in URL...

Host name unresolved.PNG

I have a UCSC-PCIE-ID10GC card with outdated firmware. I tried using the Intel version of the updater, but I'm guessing it doesn't work with the Cisco branded card I have, or at the very least it seems to require Cisco firmware in order to work. The ...

rekoil by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes