Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Looking to understand what port our DCNM server is running on. I'm led to believe its not 8080 or 80 which are the defaults. Is there a way of me seeing what port it is using inorder for me to point a browser to it ?Thanks

I am involved in a project that involves merging two SAN fabrics together.  Each fabric was managed differently, so I have some devices on my SAN that are configured with fcaliases.We have decided that the preferred configuration is to use device ali...

davebosen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have 4 different san fabrics with mds switches. In every fabric, we have installed a additional nexus 5596 with a san dcnm license. The mds switches has not a fabric manager license. We installed the dcnm for the san administration and we ca...

Question about NPV topologies. Is this supported?NPV--->NPV--->Core where the devices in the mix areUCS--->n5548--->N7KI know it is supported and works if the N5K is not in NPV mode but want to see if I can do with the N5K in NPV mode.Thanks

I am merging pur Dev switch with our Prod switch. Each have very similar zonesets in vsan2. They do have uniques zones but the zoneset name is the same.I want to make sure that my settings are correct so when I ISL the swithces that the zones from De...

wghussey1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are configuring our MDS switches for new storage and there are a couple of options.  I am not sure which is the best way to go.We have 6 x 9124's.  Our new storage has plenty of ports.  Each of the 6 x 9124's will be connected to 2 ports on the...

sewlcomau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes