Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

A Cisco Nexus 5020 (FCoE) switch is connected to Brocade DCX-B switch.5020 is at latest firmware level of 5.0.2.N2.1Brocade is at firmware level of 6.2.1bIf we need to upgrade brocade firmware, what is the maximum revision we can go to? Is there some...

I have a Server with Emulex OCE10102 CNA connected to Nexus 5010 I am seeing a very high "Tx Pause" on the Nexus side. Here is the outputsh int ethernet 1/8Ethernet1/8 is up  Hardware: 1000/10000 Ethernet, address: 000d.ecf5.bccf (bia 000d.ecf5.bccf)...

Hi all,I'm a bit puzzled on some MDS 9148 expansion costs, and wanted a sanity check.We have a couple of MDS 9148 switches. When I bought these they each had 16 licensed ports. We've used them and I need a couple more activated in each switch. My ven...

Does Lip F8 received mean that the attached device must be configured as a loop device?*************** Port Config Link Events Log ***************----                            ------  -----  -----  ------Time                            PortNo  Spee...

Dinjamin1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just setup Callhome on a MDS 9148, it works fine with all the events except the port link events (up,down,failure,....)I checked the Callhome profile and the syslogGroupPort is enabled, the link messages are logged in the syslog but I don't rec...

pcirne by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After searching Google and Cisco, here's my setup...2851 Router running 15.1TCE-NM-BP-80G-K9 in slot 1/0Bridge group 1 for LAN and Wireless WIC.Goal:  Either add the external CE interface to the LAN on the bridge group or use WCCP to cache traffic th...

kdog_1914 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes