Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Has anybody successfully extracted performance data from DCNM-SAN ?Until they pulled the CIM off the fabric switches IBM's TPC was brilliant, however now I cannot get TPC to connect to DCNM-SAN to pull performance data.I tried using PM.BAT to script ...

Hello Folks,I acidentally erase the kickstart image from MDS 9124 San Switch, and now the switch can't are in the "loader>" mode. There have many options to configure the Mgmt interface whit a ip/netmask, and a command to make the boot via tftp serve...

netadm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco MDS 9509 switches running nx-os 5.2(6a).  I'm behind on the supported version. I need to get to at least 5.2(8f) as of today 2015/08/11. The latest GA is 6.2(13) .  I'm thinking of some version of 6.2 as a target for the switches and DCN...

Gents,Need quick advise for following query:We have Cisco MDS DS-X9148 Module with valid support contract. From Cisco Documentation this module is EOL/EOS. Unfortunately today the device has gone faulty and we are not able to recover it.How to get su...

Hi,I'm trying to setup the LDAP Server but not having much success. .I took some screen snapshot from our MDS 9513 Ficon Directors and MDS 9513 Fibre Channel Directors (below), the first entry below is our MDS 9513 Ficon Directors used by our Mainfr...