Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying to setup the LDAP Server but not having much success. .I took some screen snapshot from our MDS 9513 Ficon Directors and MDS 9513 Fibre Channel Directors (below), the first entry below is our MDS 9513 Ficon Directors used by our Mainfr...

Does anyone know how to create a cisco zoneset that is sorted by zone name by default?  I've been a SAN admin for many years and one thing I've learned is that if I get waken up at 2:00 in the morning on a "can't see my storage issue" the last thing ...

I have question regarding the number of native FC interfaces that you can have on a Nexus 5672UP switch.Is it correct that with the  Storage Protocol Services license, you can have 8 FC interfaces starting from the top down i.e. 32 - 25.If you requir...

c.walsh by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VSAN BACKUP

We have 2 MDS (9513 and 9506). Servers and Storage have redundancy of paths, but our robot (10 Drivers) of backup just in MDS 9513, I created 2 VSANs (Host and Backup) then midia servers (NetBackup) have 1 HBA configured in VSAN 20 (To see storage ar...