Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello,I am looking for some help/explanation of the requirements for virtual FC interface binding to either an interface or mac address. I am confused about why this is required, and why both options exist. The following relates to a Nexus 5596 confi...

pdotchon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am new to Fabric Switches.I have added a new zone to our zoneset. The fabric only has one active zoneset and I have backed up the Fabric.The zone I created has two FCALIAS attached.At this point I need to activate the zoneset with the changes...

wca4oi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an MDS 9509 that is generating the message "write error: No space left on device" whenever I perform a "dir log:". the output looks as follows:MDS9509# dir log:who: write error: No space left on device         31    Jun 24 21:31:07 2008  dmesg...

Pereda123 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've to manage a Cisco Fabric Manager Server which was previosly managed by other department.  The admin password for the web client was changed and no one knows it. Is there a procedure to recover it or is there a way to access web client?Tha...

mcrespo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are new to dcnm , used FM Web Client in the past. I've found the documentation to be spotty. Simple things like start/stop the dcnm server (windows platform). Setting up reports. I've seen a large list of available manuals but n...

Hello folks,i am preparing to upgrade my MDS 9513 (rev 2) and MDS 9222i to 5.2.6a code. Looking at the release notes for 5.2.x i see that i will first need to upgrade to 5.0.x and then to 5.2.x. Another caveat that i see is that we currently use IVR ...

dynamoxxx by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I see the following in the Cisco MDS 9000 Family I/O Accelerator Configuration GuideLimitations and Restrictions:IOA clustering framework uses IP connectivity for its internal operation. In Cisco NX-OS Release 4.2(1), if an IOA cluster becomes...

Dinjamin1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,I have an issue.I tried configure nexus 5010 via console. But I just can not. I use putty, but it is nothing to be seen on console. I can not see how it is booted. I've changed the speed but also not helped.Status and power leds are green....