Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,   I recently purchased the SG200-50FP for use with six Linksys Business LAPAC2600 Pro Series AC2600 Dual-Band MU-MIMO Wireless Access Points. I have all APs running over POE from the switch.   The problem I am experiencing is that when I stres...

OldManZ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just purchased a used Cisco SG200-50P switch. I am using it in my home. I am trying to get access to web based interface to play around and manage the switch but I am unable to do so. I am a novice. I have Ethernet connection from my router in to t...

pareshraja by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, I have an SG300-28PP I'm configuring to upgrade my wife's clinic's outdated network and am having some issues with getting my added VLAN to see anything outside of itself. Currently they have Verizon FIOS for Internet/Switching (FiOS G1100 ...

jlkleins6 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   I'm facing a strange issue here, my switch doesn't want to boot after 3 months I didn't use it.   The SYST indicator on the front panel is blue but it is not coming up for some reason.   I tried hard reset but still the same.   Any sug...

heyawdadw by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to setup my SG300 Switches with RADIUS and then 802.1x First step is to get RADIUS Login setup. We have a Windows 2008 R2 Domain Controller with NPS running and I have followed the instructions in both of these articles... https:...