Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Cisco really needs to do something about this since if you create a static bind using a MAC address the device generally doesn't receive the assigned IP but if you enter the client ID instead it will.  I don't know if the switch just doesn't check th...

viningele by Level 3
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello experts,  i am not an expert on Cisco Switches, so i am using the web-gui to setup my switch. i have created an IP range for my network and also defined a different default VLAN - as i understand this to be 'best practice'. my default VLAN:199i...

Hello I have an Cisco SG-200-50 Switch and i have a problem with the LACP configuration. Actually I have an HP ProCurve 1800-24G Switch and here I configure LACP. On my PC (Windows 10) I have already activatet Teaming / LACP. All works fine. Th...

athlonk7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a Meraki router with a SG300 switch and 2 x WAP561 Access points on ports 47/48.  We currently have VLAN 1 (192.168.10.0/24) setup as our main network.  I have setup another VLAN for our guest network on our Meraki router, VLAN 50 (192...

ReidJones by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors