Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am looking at quoting the SF302-08P for a client which will have three small offices interconnected via single mode fiber. I am planning on connecting them to a 3560 switch. Each office will have no more than 3 - 7942 phones. I reviewed the ...

I'm using two sg 300 switch (Fw 1.1.1.8) and I configured vlans for data and phone. Enabling voice lan, dynamic voice vlan, the option Enable Thelephon OUI is grayed.I think that this is related to LLDP and CDP setting's, but I'm not able to discover...

RexPr by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes