Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All,Can  you pls let me know how it is possible to enable uPnP on a SLM2008 switch?I have a router (WRT320N, uPnP enabled) connected to port 1, a PC on port 2 and a PS3 on port 3, but it seems that the uPnP is not working throught the switch. I've...

I am doing a job fro someone and have a few questions abou this switch.  I am trying to connect the DSL model to it which I believe has the same IP address as the swwitch.  I cannot change the IP address on the modem.  I also cannot acess the configu...

Hello,I currently own a Linksys SRW2048 witch supports TCP/  User Datagram Protocol (UDP) port ACL.I would buy the  same switch but my supplier doesn't have it. They propposed me an  alternative to Linksys SLM2048.My question would be: does this swit...

i have buyed 2 new slm2048 g5, and on default configuration, without any security , on 1 switch I have 7 or 8 ports that cannot pass to Up. The uplink is green (continuous) on switch, and in Gui is down and no green hilight of port.On computer is con...

I have a Cisco SRW2048 (Firmware 1.2.2d, boot 1.0.0.05) on which I have enabled jumbo frames but yet when I attempt with a Windows 2003 server to ping the mgmt IP of this switch with a frame over 1472 (ping -f -l 1472 w.x.y.z) I get a response of "Pa...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors