Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a number of SGE2010 switches and I would like to configure ports 48 and 24, but I cannot find any reference to them at all in the web interface. The port listings run from g1/1-23 and g1/25-47. I understand that the four SFP ports are share...

Hi I have tried to config my slm2008, but it doesent work I try to connect my slm2008 from a trunk port ( port 1) with my mangement vlan 909But i doesent work ? some proposalThis i my config:Port 1     vlan 909,900,901,908Port 2     vlan 900Port 3   ...

Hi forumers'My problem statementa. how to let a single switchport to carry vlan voice and vlan data?say i had create and configure the vlan voice (20) and vlan data (10)first i do as this (attach voice vlan.png)what should i do overa1. VLAN Managemen...

Greetings; I am new to the community and would appreciate some help. I have recently upgraded to the SG 300 managed switches and after doing so my internal remote desktop connections have stopped working - I get a dialog that says the computer can't ...

I try to limit the access of a printer to one computer and define a MAC based ACL and a corresponding ACE. I set the destination MAC address of the printer (mask 000000000000) and the source MAC address of the computer (mask also 00000000000) and the...

leostuder by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the airflow requirements for the above switch?  If I need to permanently mount it in a fully enclosed (not air tight) electrical box, will I be setting myself up for failure down the road?Thanks,Chris

spoonthtr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors