Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI'm working with a 3750x-48PS switch currently running IOS 15.0(2)SE11.  I'm running ports 1-4 as an LACP group with the following configuration: interface GigabitEthernet1/0/1-4 description xxxxxxxx  channel-protocol lacp  channel-group 1 mode ...

Eric32500 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've situation in our network, We installed VMWare ESXi and installed Mikrotik CHR in it and it is connected to CISCO 3750 Ethernet switch from there it is connected to CISCO 3750 12 Port Fiber switch from there network is distributed using diffe...

pavithran by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to upgrade a switch stack with recomended IOS, but the master switch refused to upgrade (the other can be upgraded after reload), I tried reloading the whole stack, individual members bt the problem persists.The switch is C2960x.Version I tri...

KKos by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing prices for these 9300 models all over the place. I read you have to buy DNA (essentials with it with a 3,5 or 7 year term) yet it doesn't look like a lot of sites are showing that as a requirement when purchasing??Example one site lists t...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently moved the subnet 10.0.50.0/24 into a VRF.  After doing so I realized this broke one of my NAT translations:ip nat inside source static tcp 10.0.50.230 22 interface GigabitEthernet1/1 9022I located the following document: http://www.cisco.c...

I have about 170 network racks that have UPSs in them, but most of the network snmp cards in the UPSes have gone to sleep or hibernation. I need to wake them all up to web in and configure them. It's a task long over due. I tried pinging the network ...

JohnW63 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We install AV systems with Crestron NVX boxes. Crestron recommends the 2960 line of switches for IGMP and Multicast support. Cisco seems to be replacing the 2960 with the 9200 line, Does the 9200 have the same IGMP and Multicast support?

I have a CAT9500. I've done a factory-reset all and the switch has now booted into ROMMON. I've done a dir  and I have the following permissions: flash :robootflash: rousbflash09:rw I'm trying to copy the IOS from usbflash to flash however I only hav...

Enoptic81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon everyone, tem question , has it happened that you send traffic through a CORE interface and this is also reflected in all the otherCORE interfaces going to Switch access?   

eperezb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card