Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, We are following the SLR method to smart license our 9500 devices which are in stack in SVL configuration ( Devices are already registered for SLR method ) process Link is :---> https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst_s...

ranjit123 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m in need of some serious assistance. I have scoured the forums, but can’t quite put together the information I need to resolve my issue. I thought I was a little better than a novice, but I have much more practicing to do My current setup is as fo...

kwc20164 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, We recently purchased a Cisco 9407 switch with two supervisor modules and four Ethernet line cards. I am currently configuring the switch in our test site. The switch will then be taken to the production site. My question is since I configure al...

rshiva62 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Yesterday, I configured a 2960C switch to make part of my lab. Initially, I created a VLAN...an SVI for that VLAN and assigned it an IP Address...assigned an access port to that VLAN...and, configured a default gateway. I connected my laptop to the a...

Hello colleagues! I'm begginer and was facing with small project(pkt attached) for a few days, but I gave up.The problem i can't fix is just can't from outside network (172.16.1.0) devices to server (www.nevada.net) on the other side by ipsec vpn tun...

Dear Concern, We need monitor whatever data is exchanged over layer 2 must be logged.Please suggest if, Cisco switches have utility for logging & monitoring local LAN traffic.Hoping this is the right forum and we will find find fruitful outcome very ...

Hi Team, While I was to try configuring Micro BFD using the attached template, I have faced the problem with the BFD commands in the port-channel, could you please help me how to deal with this issue.  Bellow is a command: Admin-DC-MW(config-if)#port...