Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all!I have an issue that I'm having a hard time solving.  Did a lot of reading and tried some of the things on this board, but cannot get it to work how I like. Background:Nexus Switch01 in L2 with no VLANs has 40 hosts connected to it.  STP is di...

hudib by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/350x-series-stackable-managed-switches/datasheet-c78-735986.html Hey,Please help me whit this,The model "SG350X-48MP" says "Number of Ports that support PoE" for this model 24 ports.Whit 740W...

Captura.PNG
GPumasupa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

High CPU with 2960x Stacks and 802.1x configuration. I have a customer with stacks of 2960-x switches which have high CPU once .1x configuration is applied on the interfaces. Process such as Auth Manger and CPU - EPM ACL PLUG-IN  are very high.  Had ...

Hi all,i read that portfast should only be enabled on access ports  not on trunk ports.when this command is usedspanning-tree portfast trunk?under what cases we will use portfast command on trunk port ?thanksmahesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.09.04 After enabling auto QOS on my 3850, I'm showing high output drops and experiencing dropped packets streaming data from servers attached to a LACP group. The only QOS setting on the interfaces is auto qos trust ...

DJX995 by Level 3
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GentI was unsuccessfully searching for confirmation the 10/100TX is supported on GLC-T(E) on the C9500-16X-A in the regular SFP slot of the chassis. Could anyone help me with clarification? I know it's not supported on the QSA. 10x in advance 

All:I have a rather basic question about the C4KX-NM-8SFP Network Expansion module for the Catalyst 4500-X series.  I currently have 2 x 4500-X VSS pair, 16 Port switches.  Apparently my customer is in need of additional access ports, without incurri...

plee55 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes