Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Just upgraded an 9500 48Y4C SVL stack to Gibraltar 16.12.1, and when attempting to enable RESTCONF I get"switch-2:dbm:dmi:The port is not available, a valid netconf-yang ssh port is a value between 1 and 65535" (switch 2 is the Active switch in the s...

moffman77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, as i have added ip interface addresses for these vlans i want to stop inter-vlaning on the switch so the two vlans cant talk to eachother on the switch, they have to go back to the firewall to do all the routing isnt this called an ACL rule? ...

intervlan.PNG

I have enabled DHCP Snooping on all my new Cat 9300 access switches using the below commands   ip dhcp snooping vlan 100,110,120,130no ip dhcp snooping information optionip dhcp snooping   I then trusted the uplink interfaces that connect directly to...

Hi, I currently have a 4500X VSS paired with a system ID of 1 and have a requirement to change this value to another number due to a clash in the environment. Has anyone gone through the process of changing a VSS system ID? Do I need to wipe all conf...

ritchieb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there.Am having problems opening Packet tracer activities from the networking academy activities, i have downloaded the latest version of packet tracer ( 5.3.3) but still when i try to open the files its giving me an error that the file is not ...

Resolved! CCNA Soft Copy

I'm posting this in the same forum I found a similar issue. If this is the wrong spot, my apologies. I past my CCENT July 19, 2019 and I just wanted a soft copy so I got the $3 kit the next day (July 20) and today being Aug 12th, I still have no emai...

Turbow5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thank you all your suggestions In advance,  I would like to limit bandwidth on 2960sso, it works for egresssrr-queue bandwidth limit 20 ( for 200mbps / giga int) However, How to limit bandwidth for ingress on 2960s ?  Thank you. 

jjeong by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two IPS devices in an active/passive setup that each have two ports connected to a switch as an aggregate link. The switch in turn has two port-channels which consist of two ports each. The IPS device uses LACP. One of these port-channels has ...

jokerfmj1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes