Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have two switches 3850 with 10G expansion module and a 3750 with 1GIG SFP.3850 has a SFP+ 10G fiber connector and the 3750 has the 1G SFP fiber connection. There is no link.Adding a 1G to the 3850 and keeping the 1G to the 3750 will allow a ...

JB-TX by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Purchased a C3850-12X48U (1G, 10G, 40G) Along with a 10G Fiber Upload 8 port module.There are some random interfaces that are not physical on the switches CLI. Can anyone shed some light for me? interface TenGigabitEthernet1/0/44 <--- Physical ! int...

JB-TX by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me to follow best practices to create QOS on Nexus 9K?Thanks! SW1interface Ten-GigabitEthernet1/0/1qos priority 1interface Ten-GigabitEthernet1/0/2qos priority 3interface Ten-GigabitEthernet1/0/3qos priority 5SW2 - Nexus 9Kclass-map...

Hello everyone!Can anyone answer why, after entering the command "show route-map" packet counters show zero matches?We have other Cisco 3850 switches in production, stand-alone switches and in the stack, but all of them shows zero in counters, but pb...

Hi, newbie question here, looking for the steps to move an existing switch in a stack to another existing stack please. I am pretty new to networking so please be gentle. Removing the switch: - What are the steps in terms of physically disconnecting ...

Mottok by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am working on replacing a couple of C6504 switches with C9300s. The IOS version on the new C9300 is: Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.06.03. I noticed that when I tried to configure some of the ports withspanning-tree portfast edge, the "ed...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card