Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We are running a stack of 2 WS-C3750X-24S-E's with IOS version 12.2(58)SE2 and we are seeing continuous high processor utilization involving the hl3mm process.  The stack is configured for PIM Sparse mode, with 2 upstream Nexus 5596'es acting as both...

jedson328 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have a Cisco Switch 9200Lx48P (Sw version 16.9.3). I have 9 APs connected and working fine and 9 Cameras  with problems. in the begining the cameras were working fine, but suddenly those cameras lost connectivity and now appear as not ...

JRGC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have read that if we have transparent switches in the domain we should disable vtp pruning for the entire domain.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3560/software/release/12-2_55_se/configuration/guide/3560_scg/swvtp.html ...

sivam siva by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I am wondering on this switch cisco WS-C4510R+E (MPC8572) can the cards on the right side of the chassis bus area be changed out?  Or are they programmed to be bound to the slot/chassis they come from?  See how the one on the top is burnt b...

redesigned.backplane.jpg backplane.jpg
bhusebye by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 9000 switch and when I try to add one user name, it will take it, adding a second or third and it fails with aaa error user5 5, after adding the aaa new-model statement, it will do the same, one name, this is from the CLI

Hi, I want to enable/disable PoE port status with time-range. I read the link below: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/switches/cisco-small-business-300-series-managed-switches/smb5660-configure-time-range-settings-on-a-switch-through-th...

xxbastias by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Dear AllCan any one guide to support . I have two Cisco Switches 4500 series . One OLD is in stock 4507 with permanent enterprise license ...another Cisco 4510 in production with evaluation license and which is going to expired soon .... I tried to s...