Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have searched a lot about this problem, but couldn't find any answer to my problem. Why SF300 switches do not have any commend to show interfaces' rates?  I don't mean the number of incoming or outgoing packets, I mean rate of them.

azi123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, i have couple of cisco 2950 and i would like to practice for the ccnp switch exam the issue is that i see it doesn't support RPVST or MST , is this a hardware limitation ? is there anything to do in order to add these features?

xZamalek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Loop Inconsistent

I am getting Loop Inconsistent for a port in a vlan. I have two links for that vlan for a client. But all the time it is required to shutdown and again no shutdown of switchport. How can I get rid of it permanently. The switch log is given below: SW...

olly ahmed by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,  I have 10 vlan interface and 20 Layer 3 interface in this 4948E switch but the cpu utilization is being morethan 60%.. Switch#show processes cpu sortedCPU utilization for five seconds: 58%/9%; one minute: 57%; five minutes: 58%PID Runtime(ms) In...

Hallo....everyone i have tired to deny my lan pc to access https server in my network,i my case i want deny via vlan on my switch that already config. here is my network topologyi waiting for any ans ware. many thanks  

gamu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got 2 x C4506E (with Sup7E)  in VSS going to upgrade from software version 3.4.8.SG to 3.8.8.E 1.) I would like to know the best procedure to reduce the downtime.2.) While i am reloading the active Supervisor Engine, is it all the line card in this...

kelvin_ho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i have a switch  switch planet  pl-igs-10020pt :problem : the port  switch planet ( dwon ) linked with port router Huawei ( up/dwon ): +++port optique switch planet  ( Name: GigabitEthernet 1/10 ) IGS-10020HPT# show interface GigabitEthernet 1/...

Hello,we are trying to configure our 2960 (C2960-LANBASEK9-M, Version 12.2(50)SE4) with DHCP snooping on ports, the configuration on ASW is:ip dhcp snooping ip dhcp snooping vlan 2,3 ip dhcp snooping information option allow-untrustedinterfaces whic...

glogloglik by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello FolksQuestion 1) So I configed a pair of 4506e with VSS and it was working fine after verification and everything, and I even had this template of Gig Y/x/x on one switch which Y is the Switch number and the other switch was in standby mode tha...

vss.png
George-Sl by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes