Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am working on WS-C4948 and I have notice that when I run *sh interface ... I am having the following error#sh interface gigabitEthernet 1/48GigabitEthernet1/48 is up, line protocol is up (connected)Hardware is Gigabit Ethernet Port, address is 0017...

nesrin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2960 running IOS 12.2 (25r)SEE1, and trying to configure a trunk for dot1q encapsulation. It takes the following statements:switchport trunk allowed vlan 100switchport mode trunkswitchport nonegotiateI'm not sure why I can't change the encap...

rshum by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok I have 3850's as Layer 2 running obviously LAN Base.  Upgraded to 16.9.3 so now I'm forced into "Smart" Licensing.  There is no license PAK to convert.  LAN Base came as an RTU License.  How do I get these licenses added to my SMART Account from t...

I am trying to configure a separate VLAN to isolate a YouView Box from the rest of the network and I am not having much luck.I have two ports the connect my ADSL router to the Cisco 220 Switch - they are GE10 and GE13.  My Youview box connects to GE9...

vlan 1.png vlan 10.png port vlan membership.png

Hi all, I have a Problem with a C3650 which is running IOS Version 16.3.7.I tried to free up space on the Flash:, but the amount of free space in Flash: does not increase. ################################# #dirDirectory of flash:/46472 -rw- 2097152 J...

patrick86 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WS-C2960X-48LPD-L all Ethernet ports went disabled and administratively down. Ports also not responding to any cofig change after reload. Initially changes in port vlan assignment, although reflecting at vlan br, but not functioning; that is why I ha...

mavl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm thinking I'm missing something simple here.  I'm trying to create subinterfaces on a 1921 for a test lab.  Whenever I create one, it is in admin down and will not come up when doing a no shut Example: interface GigabitEthernet0/1.1description HOM...

clybumat1 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon colleagues, I really need your help in this matter. We have PTZ cameras brand AXIS. this cameras we use to monitor 24/7 a college. The company that monitor the cameras says that they are having drops of packets. The images have about 5...

mdigiaco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have N9K-C93108TC-EX (48 ports Copper and 6 ports QSFP) We want to connect a FW using 1G optics so we need to "lower" the speed of the 40G. So we bought CVR-QSFP-SFP10G and we put a Multi-mode SFP We did the breakout command: interface brea...

Hello all,  If In my datacenter i had all 3850s and 9300 cats, with the latest iOS, what would be a good command(s) that I would use to see if there are frequent TCN changes on STP.  I believe I have switches that are not using the same version of sp...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes