Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I have already configured a Master Key with the command: key config-key password-encryptWhen I tried to configure cts on an interface, I am not able to insert a type 6 password:int Te1/0/1 cts manual no propagate sgt sap pmk 6 KIv...

Got a strange problem, maybe some of you could help.Dhcp snooping is up and running, database are saved to tftp file, all looks good. Snooping running on one vlan, switch#show ip dhcp snooSwitch DHCP snooping is enabledSwitch DHCP gleaning is disable...

svark13 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you stop show tech COMMAND from displaying all the input w/out stoping.. I need to captur something there but it goes fast all the way to the end.. Thanks

Hi everyone, I'm configuring per-vlan policing on 3850 switch like below :  class-map VLAN10   match vlan 10 policy-map POLICING_VLAN   class VLAN10     police cir 5000000 conformed-action transmit exceed-action drop interface Gi1/0/48   switchport...

thinhnp31 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My name is ali. I am new in Cisco. Now a days i am studying Cisco Switching by myself. When i watched some videos then i feel some confusions. therefore i need a expert who help me. I will pay him weekly. When i feel confusion i will make a document ...

nnn_sss22 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 3850's and one of them is not accepting traffic from the other one. Switch 1 (G Pod) - all of the trunk ports on this one are working when connecting to other switches except for the one in H Pod (Switch 2). The other switches that connect...

Hi all, I'm wondering if it's possible to tunnel VLAN's across a single switch?  I made a quick drawing of what I'm working with in my environment.  The two radios are networked together via an Over The Air (OTA) link.  I'm using an Ixia traffic gene...

mparham6 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all! Hoping someone sees this that can help me out! I’m currently studying for my ccent so I’m very new to the Cisco world but I bought a couple of refurbed switches off of eBay for a lab and one of those is the 200 24 smart switch. Much differ...

atkinz17 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If in ether channel 1 bit use for 2 link and 2 bits is use for 4 links and 3 bits use for 8 links so tell me how many bits will be use for 3 ,5,6 and 7 links. i do not know how to calculate value for these links or which link will be use for forwardi...

Alim670 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys!   I need your kind support, we have a device (camera) with an interface FastEthernet. the conections is like this:   Camera->Media Converter->Single Mode Fiber->(Gbic 1000) GLC-LH-SM-> Cisco 3850 XS interface   But to try change the speed i...