Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am not sure how many members ( physical switch ) can support the Cisco StackWise Virtual. I have 3 Catalyst WS-C3850-48XS-E with software version 16.6.4. Thanks for support.

mtaddia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a switch 2960X with a power problem. It looks like two interfaces  Gi 1/0/41 and Gi 1/0/42 (upper, lower) goes into power faulty state when Cisco 7911/ 7942 is connected. Log show TStart error on those ports even after 2xmode is applied...

kimek4901 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, im having trouble getting DHCP to work on a L3 Core Cisco switch, it works properly but after a few days it stops responding, then i proceed to delete the dhcp pool and create it again solving the problem but only for a few days, any...

slgarza by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear. I have a cisco 4500x and i need migrate to nexus 9504, but i see the Nexus 9K is not support sentences deny in the ACL within PBR, somebody have a alternative?. The message output is:SW-CORE(config-if)# e2015 Aug 16 09:27:31 SW-CORE %$ VDC-1 %$...

hi all, were migrating over from a catalyst 3850 to a nexus 7000i have populated one line module card in the 7000 to 1gig copper sfps to do the transitionmy question is can i easily copy the port configs over to the new switch or do i have to manuall...

Resolved! Product Ownership

Hi Everyonei would like to know if there is a way to know the ownership of an equipment.i only have the serial number & Model, and i need to know to who belongs.Thanks

hi guys I need your help I have the following configuration but the qos does not work for me SW-Core(config)#ip access-list extended qosSW-Core(config-ext-nacl)#permit ip any host 192.168.1.30SW-Core(config-ext-nacl)#permit ip any host 192.168.210SW-...