Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi , I Have a Switch Cisco 3650 Denali 16.3 and I wonder if it's possible to configure Server Load Balancing (SLB) with some Probe, like TCP PROBE, LDAP PROBE, SMTP PROBE? If possible could I have some configurations exemples? Many Thanks to the comm...

lusotik by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm having some issue's on a Nexus5K with storage appliances. The whole switch is getting errors. But the main problem, i think, is at the fiber towards datacenter and the two storage appliances. Some VM in the cisco UCS (see attachment) is...

meieltsptx by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a problem with a network device. A colleague configured the device without "aaa new model" but activated at the vty lines the command "transport input ssh". At this point I have no access to this device. Ma idea is to push the command t...

All, is it possible to send an ERSPAN source to multiple IP destinations ? (on Nexus)Seems not:- we can only put in 1 destination IP on the same session- and if i create multiple session with different destination ip, pointing to the same source, i g...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:What is a service instance?What does this configuration do? ! service instance 1110 ethernet  encapsulation dot1q 421  rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric  service-policy output samsung-downlink-10M        <---obviously, a locally-configured sp is...

lamav by Level 8
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am facing the folloing problem: one port in an etherchannel (PAgP) between two c4500 Switche goes suddenly into stand-alone and suspended respectedly, while it was working fine some time ago. Do you have any suggestion, why the ports are one ...

motiar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The error below is what I get when I try and ssh from a router connected to a switch [Connection to xxx.xxx.x.x aborted: error status 0]

sbrooks011 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF

if i do not configure an router id in ospf it will take the loopback or physical interface as router id.so always ospf process will have a router-id or can it function without router id 

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes