Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using a Cisco 2960 switch with PoE for network equipment including IP Phones. The switch supplies power to the phones fine. Several of the phones also have a wireless headset attached to them. It seems like after the headset is used for a while ...

t-rimmer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I hope you're well. I've been tasked with segregating a network for the first time and just wanted to make sure I was on the right track. I've attached the current configuration of the network. It's a Cisco 3850 4 switch stack with 4 vla...

Hello ,    Iam a little confused about the reason for the delay minimum and reload benefits ,   I mean If I added 60 secs minimum delay or 60 secs reload delay  ,   Iam basically telling my standby router to not take over until after 60 secs ....so t...

HiTmAn47 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I´d like to configuring IP DHCP Snooping for a VLAN and because I´m using an IOS-Router as DHCP-Servert I´ve globally configured on the switches "ip dhcp snooping information option" so far so good... now reading through some documentatin about IP...

Hi Community,the device is triple-stacked WS-C2960S-48LPS-L, IOS 12.2.55 SE7 i've got some issue with 2 connected devices, the show - logging output gives up to ~50 Lines of messages and the Information:Trap logging: level informational, 38026 messag...

Resolved! ASDM Not working

Guys,My ASA 5510 has the ASDM which I can download and install or view through the browser, however when I try to either I can only get so far as putting in the credentials then both forms stop. The browser just stays a main page will open and the ap...

mkingcsnm by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am working on a  design that involves Profinet protocol. I have two Couplers connect to IE 4000 switch. Both couples are on two separate VLANs (Let's say VLAN 500 and 501). The couplers should talk to controllers in the same VLAN using Profine...

Hi,   I am confused between Routing abilities of M series and F series card card of Cisco Nexus. F1 don't support Routing, F2e & F3 support routing M series since initially support routing.   Now if F series (F2e & F3) and M series both card support ...

s4sandyad by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm having two WS-C3850-24T-S - Cisco Catalyst 3850 24 Port Data IP Base Switch running IOS S3850UK9-166 - UNIVERSAL, my query is it IOS S3850UK9-166 - UNIVERSAL supports virtual stack, if yes what are the configuration need to do to form virtual...

Good day, We are implementing sniffer for traffic collection, we have 4 vlans (vlan 192,10,11 and 12) and using SG 500 model switch.We need to monitor our traffic ingress and egress of PORT G1/1/1 (configured as trunk) and will be monitored or mirror...

markmi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes