Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everybodyWe have a couple of 3850 (Stacked) and we use it in our aggregation layer.ports on this switches are bundled in port-channels to downstream switchesMore than half of port are free(not connected for future).As you know, 3850 series are ...

Hi,just a simple little question, but i wasn't able to find my answers i the documentary.I know i can "shop ip dhcp pool" and so on to show dhcp pools. And i know how to change the dns and gateway for one pool. But how can i show and read the current...

rumak18 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody. Please help me to improve my knowledge about nexus 5010 and 2232p devices. I want to use this design in my network. Need to translate vlan 200 from A to D. Is it possible to use connection like this to realise my plan? And the second...

IMG_20190420_043123_031.jpg
musho5755 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to upgrade a number of Catalyst 3750X-switches and want to do this from Cisco Prime. When I check the recommended image version from Prime the recommended images for both the Catalyst itself and the 10G network module is listed. So my quest...

cisco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I search and found various kinds of 802.1x config but not sure which to follow.Is there any good working config and real examples that i can follow to enable 802.1x authentication on PC vlan but bypass on certain vlans like IP phones, printers,et...

getaway51 by Level 2
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, I am facing issue in the recording server . Seeking for solution if anyone have.Both Physical and Virtual Server is connected through user switch where all phones are connected through VLAN X.Both are taking the audio input from the CME.F...

I am going through the CCNP Switch and I have a question that a CCIE (almost) and I are stuck on:If Gigabit Ethernet ports are bundled into a single EtherChannel, what is the maximum throughput that can be achieved from one switch to another?I though...

Resolved! 4500 VSS

Dears, I am proposing a SUP 8E for VSS on 4500 , please confirm the license required for VSS on SUP 8E and 9E is enterprise services,I have read the licensing  on the configuration guide but i didn't understood right to use concept https://www.cisco....

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear team, Good day. I have a question that puzzles me regarding my concern with our ISP. (Kindly refer to the attached network topology)My distribution switch, 2960X, is connected to three different WAN (ISP) that we have.port 1 is configured as acc...