Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Would appreciate if someone could help me get my home lab VM to connect to the internet. I've read many discussion from others and did the same but there's something missing I can't out. VLAN internal routing is working as expected and i"m able to pi...

cisco-IntSetting.PNG Cisco-ip4Interface.PNG Cisco-IPv4Route.PNG cisco-PortVlan.PNG

My local broadcast domain just started to get DUP! responses to broadcast pings.  I've looked around and can't find out way.  A normal ping to the same device does not cause a DUP!  The following tcpdump shows that only one mac address is responding ...

I'm trying to disable the USB type A interfaces from my Catalyst 3560CX switch for security reasons. Is it possible? I've found that some other models of routers and switches support it by means of hw-module command, but it seems that the 3560CX does...

We have been using a C2960X 48 port switch for several years without issue, until the last few months it gets into a situation where it spontaneously reboots.  It'll happen for several minutes to several hours, then stops, often works just fine for w...

ggulik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The router is Juniper ScreenOS. An interface (with 1 sub-interface) was set to has 2 IP (192.168.1.1 & 192.168.2.1) as gateway. Each has a DHCP server.192.168.1.1 as VLAN 1 and 192.168.2.1 as VLAN 2 The C2960X up-link interface connected to router se...

j9678 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I'm having an issue with a particular SG250-26P device where I can't log into it via the GUI. Unfortunately this is a switch in a remote office with no onsite IT resource. The switch brings me to the login page as normal, but when I log ...

cisco.PNG
Kentauroi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a C9407 with multiple trunk ports already connected to various Cisco model switches via fiber. C3750, C3750X, & C2960 just to name a few of the models. We got our first 9500 series switch and the usual configurations are not working with a 1Gi...

afincher by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, When I load the config attached, if I go into VLAN management afterwards, GE12, LAG 1 and LAG 2 have lost all their tagged VLAN settings. This has happened a couple of times now or when I reboot the switch, the problem arises again. GE12 fo...

elliots by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes