Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

So I'm new to networking/working with ACLs and I'm trying to set up a network in packet tracer for practice for my class. I was wondering what the commands would be for the following policies I'm trying to implement just to confirm I got them right b...

as1.png

I realize this has been dealt with several times and i have reviewed every article and researched this until its causing sleepless nights but i can't even get them to talk to each other.  Granted, I'm a rookie and thought i could figure this out but ...

bsurfsd by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,How can a Cisco SF300-08 switch be configured to give out DHCP IP addresses only on select interfaces (Ports)?In other words: How to preventing certain devices to get ip from it's DHCP, based on the physical port they are connected to.Thank you...

aira by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed redundant link between my switches and set up port channels and everything was working fine at first then stp started blocking host ports and not effectivley utilizing the port channels like it should Switch 1 which goes out to the edge r...

Hi, I have two 6807 chassis with VSS architecture. Each Chassis has two VS-SUP2T-10Gs. Is the following upgrade process correct?   1.Upload IOS File to bootdisk: #copy tftp: bootdisk: #copy bootdisk: sw1-slot4-bootdisk:#copy bootdisk: slavebootdisk:#...

Jason107 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, new to this. have done some very basic switch setups before. trying to refresh and reconfigure 4 switches that support a camera network. thy are not stacked, daily certain they are all trunked. the password was lost and we wanna start over, bu...

noob408 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,which is IOS better for Cisco ISR 4331denali 16.3.8 or everest 16.6.5??As i have checked the BUGs on them and found many reload BUGs. So if anyone has experienced with them or one of them. Please AdviseThanks, 

I am facing authentication issue on ISE but meanwhile, I have noticed one more issue and I guess because of that, I have an authentication issue on ISE. I have Cisco Catalyst 3850 switch when I hit the sh mac address-table command, it shows me same m...

Hello, GLBP was introduces in IOS 15.2(2)E for Catalyst 3750-X platform.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750x_3560x/software/release/15-2_2_e/release/notes/OL32530.html Is it also supported on 3750-X stack? BR,Michal

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card