Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   I am studying the CCNP switching and I am trying to set Inter VLAN routing using router-on-a-stick  in GNS3 I followed all the commands I need to set to configure this type of topology, but I am getting SVI 2 (Vlan2) down. Where am I wrong? ...

giacomo12 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,I have a 3560 switch and connections are fine, but the mgmt interface, VLAN1, is down since we did a passwd recovery. Is this somehow caused by the autostate feature? I don't have any other VLANs and besides one trunk I am using as simple a ...

sloman61 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day. I have a Cisco multilayer switch ME 3400 24TS-A and i have a problem with nvram. In the NVRAM is 0 bytes memory and switch does not created nvram files. there is a description from switch when i write a command dir nvram: Please can help me...

HackHock by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I disable TFTP broadcast's on my Cisco SG200-08 Series Router?The reason I want to do this is because we have some EPSON printers that keep printing pages "Invalid TFTP operation, exiting firmware update". This is some kind of known issue with...

Hi all, As far as I know the 9300 supports gre. I am looking for a replacement of DMVPN. The network is built using ISR G2 which are going end of life. The network consists of a redundant hub and 6 spokes. 7 VRFs are in use which connect through a ...

Hello, just wondering if anyone knows how many HSRP instances can be run on a Cisco 3850 WS-C3850-24T-E? I know a Cisco 3750 can only run 32 instances and its documented, but the only document I can find on the Cisco 3850 is below, which mentions g...

hi all, i want to know something about core switch redundancy, when we connect two core switch with stack cable and want to both switch as active active, is it possible? if one switch goes down then what happen? and if both are working then, are they...

Hello Guys, i am using Cisco Catalyst 3850 as my IPTV core switch (connected to 1Gig Fibre from ISP) to receive multicast streams to my network. i am facing freezing and VLC error message shows picture too late to be displayed when connected directly...

hisham by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a pair of Catalyst 9500-48Y4C with 16.10.1 IOS XE, which is the minimum IOS to support Stackwise Virtual.  Has anyone deployed Stackwise virtual using 9500-48?  If so, any issues?  Also, did you use ePAgP dual-active-detection?   Any ...

Hi there everyone! We ran into a bit of a bind during a maintenance the other night while trying to apply some newly obtained permanent enterprise licenses to a pair of vss'd 4500x switches. We were going from IP Base to Enterprise however the .lic f...

Ken D by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes