Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We use an active/active configuration for our MSTP where instance 1 odd vlans is set with a lower priority on one core switch (making it the root bridge for odd vlans) and instance 2 for our even vlans is configured with a lower priority on the other...

cmparish5 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community, I am trying to design a network, so I would like to check few thing with you. First of all, is the attached design legitimate? Would this work? Are those port-channels correct? Should I create a port-channel for downstream devi...

janiax by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 3850

Recently purchased 3850 12 port switch to replace a cisco 3750 12 port. This switch connects all the other buildings. Each building has a 3750 switch. I've configured the 3850 vlans, etc as the 3750 switch. Will there be a issue for the 3850 switch c...

hi , i know how q in q work but i don't understand why i need q in q when we have a leased line installed between two locations.  we delivered a solution to one of our customer and the design is to install leased line between multiple office in hub a...

Resolved! Cisco ISE: Syslog

Is there a way to generate a test message within the ise platform to see if my syslog is setup correctly to my external device. I created a remote logging target pointing to the IP address of my SEIM device where I want specific syslogs sent to: basi...

Hi ,   I would appreciate information only on this model C9500-24Y4C-A . I need two in a stackwise virtual domain, but I cannot find if it is supported by today and which IOS can unlock this feature. Even if someone has found this in a link in Cisco'...

M1LEN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! upgrade

Hi All,   Could you please tell me about the correlation of the hardware version of the small business switch series and bootloader version?I would like to know for which bootloader version can the hardware be upgraded to.   Thank you in advance,Tama...

Hello everyone, I'm trying to use POE in Catalyst 2960X to power on Unifi AP AC Lite which support 802.3af POE.With Cisco SG300-28PP, Unifi is powered on by POE without any configuration.How to make POE work for Unifi in Catalyst 2960X ?I have tried ...

Hello Guys   I am trying to find a Cisco  document to know how make an IOS Upgrade but I don't find a Cisco's Website that explain it. Do you guys know the cisco's website?   I have found others cisco's website that explain how to make IOS upgrade bu...

I tried to replace 2 port Cisco 2960 switch(WS-C2960x-24ps-L) with Cisco WS-3850-48PS. I configured it in a simlar way as we just needed to upgrade to 48 port switch we had no spare 3750 2960 with 48 ports.    However when the switch was shipped to s...

w38823 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes