Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  say I need to replace the whole chassis and I do have the backup config files. Questions 1. When I do a "show running-config vdc-all" from default VDC, its seems that it contains only the resource allocation for the various VDCs, I can see the w...

I'm trying to setup radius authentication on my  WS-C2960X-48FPS-L  switch I setup the following values: aaa authentication fail-message ^CCCCCCAuthentication Failed; Try again. ^Caaa authentication login default group radius localaaa authentication ...

soypablocr by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, Kindly, i have an Switch WS-C2960CX-8PC-L when i boot it , it entered in Loop the IOS Version is c2960cx-universalk9-mz.152-4.E5 i Format the Image and installed again ( c2960cx-universalk9-mz.152-4.E5.bin ) , it successfully copied but...

I'm familiar with the switchport aging command and it's options: #switchport port-security aging {static | time time type {absolute | inactivity}}Static keyword: enables aging for statically configured secure addresses on this portTime time keyword: ...

Waterbird by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am looking for some  example to configure QOS with the below requirements.   Strict Priority queue scheduling for   QUEUE 4 -HIGHEST PRIORITY- DSCP 46 EFQUEUE 3 -next priority-DSCP 34 AF41QUEUE 2 -next priority-VoIP / VIDEOQUEUE 1 -LOWEST PRI...

Hi,hopefully an easy question, but when one uses the "match community" command in a route-map, does the following work :route-map bgp permit 1match community 65000:2or does it have to be:ip community-list 20 permit 65000:2!route-ma...

Hello everyone, I currently have my hands around Catalyst  3500XL Series Switche as i mentioned in the tittle however i can't seem to add a fastethernet port/interface to my DATA VLAN (normal one) and a tagged voice vlan at the same time! I'm not sur...

Capture.PNG
RenatoAL by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Been doing some research on this topic and wanted to make sure I am on the right track. I have a point to point fiber connection between two routers, each of those two routers have a Catalyst switch with a trunk port. Each switch has a vlan...

I have C2811 series router. while booting its hanged and not loaded after few minus. I have tried troubleshooting manually restarted device. but same issue continue. error file attached. please advise any one to fix this issue. 

Cisco 2960 switch show me below log. i recently change its fiber patch cord%SFF8472-5-THRESHOLD_VIOLATION: Gi1/0/27: Rx power low alarm; Operating value: -27.4 dBm, Threshold value: -24.0 dBm