Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

The bulletin mentions that the customer can download IOS software with free provided that it covers by ELLW. The 3750-X is not necessary under Cisco Smart Net Total Care™ (“SNTC”) or Smart Foundation (“SF”) service contract except either IP Service o...

lechow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SW1 is connected to the router is a layer 3 switch and is doing intervlan routing. SW2 is a layer 2 switch and is conneted to SW1 via trunk link. SW3 is a layer 2 switch and connected to S2 via trunk link. Will SW2 and SW3 ip default gateway be 10.0....

shimabuku by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So if I have 2x Nexus switches joined to a VPC domain 1 and connect a server to both of these switches, would I configured the ports on the switch for the servers to be in another port-channel and another VPC domain let's say vpc 2. These configs loo...

I am configuring QOS for some 2960-X's for a new deployment that also has some 2960's. The current 2960's already have auto qos configured. When I configured auto qos voip trust for the 2960-X, I noticed there were not any ingress queues and the all ...

gbarden by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Cisco ASR1002-HX with two power supplies, we are doing acceptance testing, one of the tests is to fail one of the power supplies to make sure that the router will work fine with one power supply without losing any packets.. Is there a way to ...

ahmede1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We currenly purchased new switches in replacement of 5yr old switches.  I started to configure it and just found an issue with the INPUT commands for MLS QoS.  I know this is due to difference between the switch platforms.  See switches below: ...

Hi Expert, I am facing high CPU utilization with 3850 switch. CPU is hitting more than 90%. fed process is around 50% and pdsd process around 23%. Please help to resolve the issue. below is version, cpu status and logs for analysis. swicth3850#show v...

I may be missing something here.  We have two CS3850 switches in our data center that will never have a VOIP device attached to them.   They do carry VOIP traffic over a dedicated vlan.   Everything I read has to do with setting up QoS per port.  I w...

gcook0001 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,  I deployed a stack of 4 2960-X Switches .I configure the Priority for each switch to know wich will be the Master  ( the switch wich have the priority more important will be the master ).My question : why we have two parametrs to configure P...

Azuriste by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,   We purchase a switch 2960-X and in his back there is a MAC address ! My question :is this Mac a virtual MAC or is linked of a  specific port of the switch ? just to understand :)   Thanks

Azuriste by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes