Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Cat4507E+R Chasis with 2 x Sup7LE running 03.05.03.E.152-1.E3. ROMMON version 15.0(1r)SG10Try to upgrade to 03.06.01.E.152-2.E1After "redudancy reload peer" STANDBY Sup says "Platform manager: starting in standalone mode", while ACTIVE Sup First dete...

hbrkanic by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a newfer and I know enough to be dangerous. I have a classroom lab, with an ISP upstream supplying DHCP services.  I want to use my Catalyst 2950 to support a classroom full of PCs and also allow Internet access for student cell phones.  I want t...

cainl by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi fellow Ciscoers   Is it possible to connect a CAT 9300 switch into two networks?   This will be a guest wifi switch, so traffic will be on the guest network 172.16.x.x, I would like to monitor the switch from the corporate 10.x.x.x network.   The ...

Trying to get cts manual to work between two switches with GCM-AES-256 How do I even change from GCM-AES-128 to GCM-AES-256 ?listed below as "supported", can't find any usefull information about this topicWS-C3650-24TS      16.3.3   ipbasek9  interfa...

Bthene by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for some advice on configuration for a new 5506-X. We have multiple interfaces that have some limited services allowed between them. For the INSIDE network, I would like to allow internet access. The only thing I can seem to do is add a INSID...

I am trying to get back into a cisco 4510 using the password recovery procedure.  The instructions are easy to follow but the issue seems to be the inability to change the config register.   I perform the following: >Ctrl + C >At the rommon prompt, c...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have configured port security on each port with mac-address sticky.Many ports are in the err-disabled state because they are detecting a mac-address security violation.I'm sure the mac-address detected are not connected to those portsWhat co...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    I want to change the NAT pool on a router. But post-change NAT/ping is not working. If I ping an ip through the NAT router, I can see the icmp translation but no replies new config (works with old config). debug ip nat outputs nothing.    Old ...

omz by VIP Alumni
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have buy 65 AP license for 2504 controller, and 65 license already installed to controller, but 'license level' always display 50 license. what should i do to use 65 license.   (Cisco Controller) >show license capacity Licensed Feature    Max Count...

Switch(config)# aaa authentication login abc group myauthservers localSwitch(config)# line vty 0 15Switch(config-line)# login authentication abc   I'm confused with this method list, local username is the lastresort for authentication but why line vt...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card