Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, We have 1 x 3750X 48 ports with dual PS installed in our Recording Studio  and recently users are complaining that it is quite noisy!!! We checked the hardware and found nothing wrong with it: Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image------ ----...

q-le by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I want to refresh my current MPLS router from 2series to ISR4321. I did request my provider to provide me a BoM and refer back my current old router needs. I notice for ISR4321, my ISP provide one item call L-SL-4320-APP-K9= to be added which I...

Objective: Connect devices with a static IP to the internet with DNS server settings pointing to ASA Background: All devices connected to the ASA by a dynamic IP assigned by the ASA's DHCP server are provided with the DNS server settings from the ASA...

i716 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just had a quick design question to get further insight on.    We have small enterprise campus with about 80+ switches. Currently we setup vlans per closet that are trunked back to the core and have vrf's per function and route between VRF's.   Examp...

Hello Play with entenssion to buy used Cisco 1941 after searching i see meny K9 with Permanent Security. Please what would now mean "Permanent Sec" feature, this will running in x Day for triala mode "Permanent" or i Need to buy direct a 1941 K9 SEC ...

mauric by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,   I Have 2 Cisco 6509-E with the following HW configuration and using the release Version 12.2(33)SXJ1. My Question is: Is this HW configuration compatible with VSS or do I need to change any HW?   Thanks in advance.   HARDWARE CONFIGURATION...

Brej007 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have an SVI on VLAN 999 and apply the following policy below under vlan configuration mode for 999 should this police my traffic inbound on that SVI?   I know I am unable to put the policy under the VLAN Interface directly -   ip access-list SW_...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just got a new Catalyst 3650 and was able to copy the configuration from our current switch to our new switch. The current switch has 3 ports each using a specific VLAN that are connected to a separate port on our firewall. I am trying to consolida...

ptukey by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All   I had a Cisco 7604 router where we accidentally format a boot flash image, now we have only console access to router but when i am transferring image via xmodem file transfer it is getting failed and while reading bootflash  i am getting thi...