Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I am trying to upgrade to NDB embedded 3.6 on a Nexus 3538. When I try to run the activation script (python script) then it fails with 'no space on bootflash'. I have 850m free, how much space is actually needed? I have deleted as much as I ...

I'm trying to configure a vty password in packet tracer and I think I'm doing something wrong. These are the commands I'm using:line vty 0password testendWhen I do showrun I can see the command, but when I try to get access to the vty line, it never ...

Clay Plaga by Level 3
  • 28 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I have the below topology .Switch is 3560 x switches  Internet bandwidth is 100MB, I have really doubt  the switch is  enough to handle the traffic . Switch memory and cpu is always high . In that case which switch is suitable . Or is due to any ...

1.png

Resolved! FRAME REWRITE

In need of some help im studying for my ICND1 retake is the following correct about frame rewrite;   Frame Wewrite: is this when an ethernet frame gets to a router or a layer 3 switch, the router then strips the layer 2 information and replaces that ...

Folks,   Could you clarify the Below Query, we are deploying cisco 4503-E in VSS Mode for new site, we need to enable Jumbo Frames, in Particular ports Connecting to storage, is this switch module allows to configure jumbo frames per port based?   we...

Hey Guys, i Have a stack with 2 2960 switches, that connect to my core switch using one single CAT6 cable. On this stack, i have user PCs and IP Phones only. The cable connects port 1/0/24 on the stack to port 2/1 on my core switch. Lately, i have no...

yurividal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which type of attack can be mitigated by authenticating a routing protocol? I know that we use authentication for OSPF, BGP, etc. to prevent attacks, but what attacks does authentication prevent?   Thank you,  

Hello,   I need some help about a VRRP issue on two nexus 7000.   Vlan test: Nexus 1: interface Vlan242   no ip redirects   ip address 10.xx.xxx.xx/xx   no ipv6 redirects   no shutdown   vrrp 56     priority 110     address 10.xx.xxx.xx     no shutdo...