Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Vlan ACL

Hi   I have enabled the intervlan in catalyst switch 3560 24PS but i m not able to configure VLAN ACl for few vlans which are already configured  My question is in catalyst switch 3560 24PS  can we configure  the vlan ACL  

kallapur1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 2811

Hello,   I have tried the fixes from the forum and I'm still having problems logging into the ios. I did the confreg 0x2142 etc and when done with other steps, I did the config-register 0x2102.   Every time I do that, I still get prompt to type in th...

moman62 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,Just wondering if I can get some thoughts or solutions on the problem I am having with multicast routing. We have a DMVPN with on demand full mesh setup, and I am trying to route multicast traffic from spoke to spoke. I can recieve the multicast ...

we getting some message in our core switch %CDP-4-NATIVE_VLAN_MISMATCH: Native VLAN mismatch discovered on TenGigabitEthernet1/0/8 (80), with DSW1.P1.A GigabitEthernet1/0/28 (1) when we receive this log on our switch, at the same time we lost our con...

Dear Support Community   I have a stack of 3850 Switches (running IOS 03.06.05E) - I need to ensure the switch are ipv6 enabled.  Having checked the SDM template I can see it is running the "Advanced (high scale) template"   I can see to enable IPV6 ...

Hi Everyone,Need to confirm thing below.Port gi6/4 is trunk and goes to nei switch.when i do sh int trunk it showsPort        Vlans allowed on trunkGi4/26      41,52,510-513,515,981Gi6/4      1-4094Then below i seePort        Vlans...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes