Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi! I am trying to implement NEXUS on DC  my organization see the picture. We are trying to run VPC between two NEXUS 93180 and with routing license to run ospf to the Central Core and that link is port-channel with vpc command, is there possible to ...

Resolved! VIRL

Can someone please explain to me if VIRL is Cloud where someone can log in and access Lab enviroment. Or is it an iamge (iso, ESXI etc). If so, what kind of computer do you need to run it without issues?   Thanks

Dear Experts,I am trying to configure shaping on a 1G port on  WS-X6848-GE-TX linecard (Comple setup and IOS below). Marking works fine. Shaping is done because MPLS connected to that link offers 200Mbit/s only.When trying to implement with: interfac...

Hi guys, After executing "reload" on our primary VSS, the VSS went into dual active when the primary switch was running again. We have 2 x 10gig VSL links and no dual-active detection link. Is this normal behaviour, since a reload would simulate a t...

Trying to get ZTP going on ARS920. But i am unable to download config files from FTP/TFTP for some reason. It seems to do a file check when downloading files. is there any way to disable this?   ARS920# copy ftp://<ftp-server>/cisco/conf/00BE75B7CE80...

plejon by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have 4 OSPF external LSA's which represents: 10.33.0.0/16 network:    show ip ospf database 10.33.0.0 detail vrf lan OSPF Router with ID (10.2.254.251) (Process ID 1 VRF lan) Type-5 AS External Link States LS age: 103 Options: 0x20 (No TO...

from88 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to the community,   We have a pair of 6807xl on our production network running a bunch of etherchannels using LACP. The issue is that we need to enable DOT1AD on these switches and from what I have read in Cisco docs, it is stated that LACP and...

Im converting a pair of 4500X from VSS to stand alone.   Ive found the relevant Cisco document to follow to convert them but I need to know how to roll back. The document does not have a roll back procedure. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/swit...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes