Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hiswitch model: 3064pq-10gxI connect to the switch through the COM 5 console port, but when it comes up, it requires a user and password, and I practically do not have access to the Cisco environment through the console.How can I fix this and delete ...

milad22 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From what I understand, the Catalyst 9400 series does not currently have quad-supervisor support when configured with StackWise Virtual. In the documentation, it states: "The in-chassis standby Supervisors if available will be powered-off by the syst...

robo764 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to get a N520 configured to take over for ME3400 we are replacing. I'm not familiar at all with Bridge Domain being a replacement for vlans. I'm trying to wrap my head around why my config works with the Mgmt-intf VRF  to ping the d...

Adcom911_0-1718125979368.png
Adcom911 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I simply want to clear the command prompt screen on a PC I have configured in Packet Tracer. On a real live machine I can enter CLS to clear it but in PT it throws up an "Invalid Command" error. I have tried shutting down the PC, then bringing it bac...

Bradl by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We see that with the use of the IE3200 the alarm relay sometimes is activated after an power up (boot) of the switch. Without any alarm really active. The relay stay's activated, but the led is green and not red. So there is no alarm active, but t...

bart-v-h by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a Cisco 9200L with DNA Essentials, and need to upgrade the licence to DNA advantage for features. Rather than purchasing a whole new license, I've seen mention of the SKU C9200L-48-E-A-3 48 port NW DNA Ess to NW DNA Adv Upgrade Software L...

Hi guys,I have an issue when trying to set up ssh on a 6509, strange because I think I've done the same on another chassis and it works just fine....Anyway these are some configuration and debug outputs to help you help me On the chassi : #show run a...

simsaull00 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community, I have a question regarding the documentation for IE3200 upgrades [IE3200 Release Notes]. The documentation references using the commands below when upgrading: SWITCH#conf t Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with ...

evanm by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am nearing an exam at school so we have 1 last task. We need to configure a simulated building with IP phones. the teacher put in some extra bugs regarding those IP phones that I am unable to fix. (the file in question will be in a shared document ...

Hi Frineds,I am having issue with integration between Cisco and Hirschman switches. there is different pattern of cisco mrp domain-id which is  FFFFFFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFF and in Hirschman 255.255.255.255.255.255.255.255.255.255.255.255.255.2...

Shani444 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes