Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys,   I am planning to buy new Cisco switches.  Redundancy , QoS for VoIP, Dynamic Vlan Assignment is major considerations.     Need three of  48 port switches or five of 24 port switches , which option should i choose (24 port or 48 port)?  ...

ITexpert by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an existing IOS BGP configuration that has a distribute-list in the config:   neighbor X.X.X.X distribute-list CEREDO-FILTER-LOOPBACKS out   I just found out NX-OS does not support distribute lists.   Can anyone tell me my options? Route-map? ...

shamg1974 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello we are wanting to only allow certain logon users access to certain commands and privilege levels. I see you can do this simple user account and parser view configuration on switches and routers. I understand you can also do this with a TACACs s...

Having a problem trying increase vlan20 to have 64 addresses rather than 32 to fit in the following VLAN config  10 Server 10.21.112.0/27 10.21.112.30 255.255.255.224 20 CCTV & SECURITY (DOOR ACCESS) 10.21.112.32/27 10.21.112.62 255.255.25...

Hello, I have been getting DHCP issure with RV325. RV325 is main router and we have a RV082 that is purposed to subnet. RV325 ip is 192.168.1.0/24 and RV082 ip is 192.168.100.0/24 We are using only VLAN 1.  Connection is like this. RV325 (LAN 14port,...

I was told by someone that there was a command on the 3850-12x that you could enable 10g on a GLC-TE sfp, but I haven't been able to find anything that says that is possible.  Has anyone done this?

rdotson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't copy license to router.  The instructions that came with the licenses gave instructions to load up the new licenses, which I am following. I am using Solarwinds TFTP server. Laptop and router are both plugged into switch. I have router IP as ...

Resolved! aaa radius auth

Hi   I am trying to get cisco switch on radius auth and the followingare commands used but does not seem to work - can you please check to see if its right?      radius server myradius address ipv4 10.10.1.79 auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813 key myradiu...

Hi there,   Can someone please confirm whether it is possible to create a port-channel trunk from MACsec encrypted ports on 4507R+E Sup 7-E or 8-E uplink ports and/or on any optical linecards (WS-X4712-SFP+E, WS-X4724-SFP-E)?   Thanks, Eli

Eli Kagan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Cisco RV320 connecting our main and a branch office via a Site-to-Site VPN-tunnel. From the main office I can ping the router, the printer, the AP, the managed switch in the branch office but when I try to ping a workstation or the telephone...

hannes085 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community, The idea of a switch loop is something that is not clear to me. I hope i can get a better understanding of it. This question has been posted in other forums before.  I have gone through the explanations but its not settled for me.I k...

isaaco001 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   Need some help regarding this issue I am having.   Recently received a router replacement from TAC for one of my Far East locations. After a few hours of troubleshooting with TAC regarding an interface port showing up/down we finally got it...